TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success team.
The Solutions Team at TigerGraph strives to continuously develop and improve the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. One key aspect of this continuous improvement is to push this high-performance engine to its limits. Members of the Solutions Team are tasked with developing cutting edge data products for real-world applications and customers using the core TigerGraph platform tools. An ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who fearlessly approaches a customer's "impossible" problems and designs exceptional, high-performance solutions that instantly become the cutting edge in real-time data analytics applications.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create solutions aligned with business needs
- Technical subject matter expert
- Help drive and create reusable assets to improve the efficiency
- Work on mid-range to large projects
- Documentation to aid in the understanding of the solution offerings
- Customer health checks
- Engage with pre-sales PoC/PoV to help achieve the technical win
- Contribute to a growing body of graph design and graph algorithm methodology
- B.S. in Computer science with 7 years' experience or M.S. in Computer Science with 5 year's experience
- Industry experience in software development (C++ and/or big data engineering a plus)
- Linux OS and command-line experience
- Talent for algorithm design and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm for graph algorithms and graph data structure design
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines and set priorities
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities
- Passion for the start-up environment