TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success team.
Customer Success Managers (CSM) are a dedicated resource assigned to TigerGraph customers working proactively as a trusted-relationship manager. The Customer Success Manager will have a complete understanding of the TigerGraph use cases that align customer business goals with innovative approaches, work as a customer advocate liaison across internal teams.
- Proactively work with customers on product adoption and growth.
- Schedule regular mentor sessions with stakeholders reviewing goals, knowledge sharing, workflow optimization and proactive case management of product requests.
- Customer Advocate internally with Marketing, Engineering, Solutions Consultants, and Support.
- Review and align training requirements with customer needs.
- Provide visibility to leadership on customer initiatives.
- Support the customer journey from onboarding process, first use assistance and continuous business review.
- Coordinate with in-region Sales leaders.
- Identify risks to eliminate churn to enhance renewals.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in previous customer facing roles, preferably in Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Consulting or Project Management.
- Experience with managing complex strategic enterprise accounts and relationships.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of tasks and driving forward to resolutions.
- Knowledge of Big Data or complex data solution, Graph database, analysis, database management (Relational) design.
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
Skills and characteristics:
- Capable of working independently and developing relationships with customers, partners, internal team members and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentations skills, along with the ability to communicate complex information and concepts to customers in a clear and concise manner