Fortune 500 organizations, and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies, choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning applications:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection saving 100s of millions
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for over 1B people.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of TigerGraph products and solutions within target regions. Key verticals are Financial Services, Consumer Products, Supply Chain Logistics, Digital Marketers and Energy. There will be tremendous opportunity for career development and growth.
This person must be quota-driven and will represent TigerGraph and its product suite within the specified region/named accounts, work with prospects & customers & TigerGraph team members to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, close and account management; and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define and execute Sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing Sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop and manage your Sales pipeline, prospect and qualify opportunities and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in SFDC
- Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through SFDC
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients with a pre-sales engineer
- Develop accounts of various sizes and grow client relationships
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies, and their product suites
- 2 to 7+ years of software Sales experience with a track record of closing Sales to companies with revenue from $500M to $2B in revenue
- Domain Experience with Data Management and Analytics sales and tools with cloud-based solutions a plus
- A Closer - consistent overachievement of Sales goals selling in the territory
- A drive to expand the client base and close Sales
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and a team player
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, "get it done” attitude
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships (Post-Covid-19)
- Bachelor's Degree required