Senior Software Engineer, Application - San Diego
TigerGraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first and only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category and we have been growing rapidly in recent years. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld’s software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
The mission of TigerGraph Application team is to make graph technology approachable to engineers, data scientists, and data analysts. Products the team has built include GraphStudio -- the industry-leading graph visual SDK, Visual Query Builder -- the industry-first graph query visual composing tool, and AdminPortal -- a visual portal for DevOps. Many more exciting projects are in progress.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space: https://info.tigergraph.com/hubfs/Collateral/TigerGraph-Rise-Future-Graph-WP.pdf
Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud: https://siliconangle.com/2018/11/27/tigergraph-brings-graph-database-cloud/
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
What you will be doing:
- Be an expert and lead a sub engineering team within the Application team, and drive the evolution of the projects.
- Design and develop new features for GraphStudio, Visual Query Builder, AdminPortal, and other projects.
- Promote team success and continually invent ways to improve team productivity.
- Formulate and deliver tools that have a high impact on the company's and team’s daily operation.
- Write user-level documents and code review peers' deliverables.
- Perform unit and end-to-end regression testing of the deliverables.
- MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of software engineering experience, or PhD Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular 2+, React, Vue 3.
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: MySQL, Postgres or equivalent.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Agile and Scrum development methodology.
- Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables.
- Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills.
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities.
- Passion for the start-up environment.