TigerGraph is an exciting advanced analytics platform for connected data in the enterprise. Our customers include 7 of the 10 world's largest banks and financial services institutions, Jaguar Land Rover, OpenCorporates, Ippen Digital, Amgen, Citrix, and dozens more. These businesses are using TigerGraph to transform their operations by increasing their efficiency and competitiveness through invaluable insights gained from their data resources.
The Solution Engineer works as a part of the Sales team to demonstrate the value of TigerGraph to a prospect through compelling use-cases and helping them demonstrate that value internally.
The Solutions Engineer will also be responsible for the following:
- Conduct Proof of Concept (POC/POV) exercises, managing the interface between the prospect and the central solutions team.
- Define the target-state architecture for prospects for use in production environments.
- Advise Sales on sizing, platform and services requirements in proposals
- Help customers smoothly transition into post-sales operational support with our Customer Success organization
- Remain engaged with customers to find and advise on expansion opportunities.
- Support Local Marketing activities such as conferences, meetups, workshops, webinars & blogs.
- Generate content for the above including liaising with marketing and technical teams.
- Grow into technical activities, including some coding, training, and architectural specification across the stack.
- Be the advocate and example of professionalism for TigerGraph for the above.
- Entrepreneurial attitude where creativity and thinking outside of the box is important.
- Excellent spoken and written English for Customer Presentations
- Enthusiasm for technical solutions and a desire to communicate their business impact to the prospect.
- Experience in at least one major vertical such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.
- Develop technical background to be self-sufficient regarding new data technologies such as graph and analytics
- Have good knowledge of typical IT architectures used by the modern dev shop i.e. familiarity with cloud, data, analytics, applications and how it all fits together.
- Ability to travel with a few days notice.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude with a group where you will play an important role.
- Willingness to pitch in, at any level, for the benefit of the team
- Any deep technical experience and knowledge in information systems and databases, especially graph databases. This isn't essential, though you will be expected to learn.
- Other European languages are always a plus.
What we offer:
- There is great responsibility, so we give you great power to define your role and the contributions you will make.
- A leading technology that is rapidly taking over a market that is growing 23% YoY and will be 7B Euros in 2024
- Remote working is normal.
- Generally, we respect the need to balance work with home life, within the usual demands of covering a large territory.