Tigergraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first and only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category and we have been growing rapidly in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld’s software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference.
TigerGraph Cloud is the industry first graph database PaaS offering with a starter kit and graph solution templates. The major work for this position is to develop backend infrastructure for cloud platform. You will be joining an exciting team to make the powerful and performant graph database engine easily accessible to many enterprises and developers, and shape how enterprises think about their problems and help with their solutions for different industries.
You can read the press release about TigerGraph Cloud here: https://siliconangle.com/2018/11/27/tigergraph-brings-graph-database-cloud/
What you will be doing:
- Develop SaaS offerings for TigerGraph Cloud (TigerGraph as a Service).
- Collaborate with TigerGraph core engine team to develop cloud native TigerGraph
- Improve on the cloud service offering and provide architecture design enhancement
- Debug the complex technical stack involving virtualization, network, security, and etc.
- Assist in updating and maintaining a scalable database cloud offering
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: Go, C, Python, ES6, Typescript
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web frameworks: Django, Flask, Express.js, Koa.js, Go-Gin or equivalent
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: Mysql, Postgres or equivalent
- Familiarity with any front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue.js is a big plus
- Experience or familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform; Certifications with cloud platforms are highly desired
- Good understanding on cloud network and security, able to review security architecture in current cloud infrastructure and provide guidance
- Familiarity with cloud operations, experience or ability to respond to operational issues
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Dockers, Kubernetes is a huge plus
- A self starter who with experience with multi-functional technical teams and decision makers