WHO WE ARE
The Farmer’s Dog exists to simplify giving every dog their best life. First up? Completely reimagining what pet food is, how it’s made, and how it’s delivered. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Our company was launched after our Co-founder, Brett’s, battle to cure the stomach issues of his Rottweiler, Jada. He quickly realized just how broken the commercial pet food industry was - even the “organic” and “natural” varieties proved to be heavily processed - and it was only when his vet recommended a fresh, home-cooked diet that Jada began to improve and was eventually cured. Through a combination of proprietary technology, and a lot of heart, our direct-to-consumer service was born.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
As a CX Lead, your ultimate goal is to coach a team, driving individuals towards their goals, and resulting in an excellent customer experience. A Lead is responsible for mentoring CX Agents and helping to increase our CSAT and Net Promoter Score.
You will champion the vision for our company’s customer experience and coach a team of 5-7 team leads, developing the broader team of CX Associates to enable the best experiences for our customers, improving process within the team, driving individual & team performance, skill building, and delivering motivating feedback to achieve team objectives.
You deeply care about the customer and lead by example by being the customer’s advocate yet you are a leader who will need strong leadership & management skills to drive transformation in a high-growth environment. As the CX Lead, you will be responsible for running the day-to-day operation of our CX team.
Customer Experience Management
- Deliver stellar and thoughtful customer experiences, and manage customer questions about the product and their account/subscription
- Act as a point-person for escalated/sensitive customer tickets
- Monitor Pending tickets for drafts, follow ups, refunds, and additional actions needed and solve whenever possible
- Act as the expert on all customer-facing policies and drive cross-functional efforts to improve those policies as needed
- Provide managers regular updates related to volume, customer inquiries, process, etc., and escalating issues and challenges as needed
- Monitoring CX slack channels for any tech bugs, ops issues, etc. that are brought to light by an agent and troubleshooting/escalating accordingly
- Manage the day-to-day of the inbox, customer escalations, and determine proper staffing levels across channels/views to ensure customer service expectations are met
- Effectively communicate and proactively identify and plan for process improvements
- Lead our team of associates, and provide guidance to solve problems and deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Evaluate productivity and performance as it measures up to team-wide goals
- Coach and support CX Agents daily and through regular QA and 1:1s, providing feedback and appropriate training to ensure team is set up for success
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- All-hands-on-deck attitude with an ability to remain calm and excel under pressure
- You are: organized, empathetic, and a natural problem solver.
- You must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs). Prefer dogs to other species.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- DOGS EVERYWHERE!
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village
- Discount on TFD food for your pup!
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Team outings, coffee always brewed fresh, and a strong snack game