The Farmer’s Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
In an industry with little regulation, constant recalls, and rampant misleading advertising, The Farmer’s Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmer’s Dog’s first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog and home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals and is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Brett’s battle to cure his dog’s stomach issues illustrated how processed and un-healthy even “organic” and “natural” pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vet’s recommendation. The results were staggering — Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful and healthy fresh food can be, he teamed up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food and created the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmer’s Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
- Analyze and refine influencer strategy, constantly improving processes for the most efficient results
- Lead organic discovery & outreach to help onboard influencers/affiliate partners and expand TFD’s brand awareness
- Pitch relevant influencer integration options based on company goals
- Develop and maintain influencer and affiliate relationships to their full maturity
- Vet potential talent and influencers to ensure brand alignment and brand safety
- Develop paid influencer strategies including negotiation process, KPIs, and data-driven, quantitative goals
- Track/be on top of trends in the industry -- pet health and influencer/affiliate marketing
- Write and brainstorm original creative briefs, and ensure that influencers deliver our vision
- 2+ years experience
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to establish personal and working relationships
- Experience driving and optimizing towards acquisition goals
- Knowledge and understanding of the influencer/affiliate landscape
- Self-starter - excited about and willing to implement your ideas and see them to fruition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work within a team as well as independently
- Highly organized
- Ability to approach problems both creatively and logically, depending on what the situation warrants
- Must love dogs
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies.