The Farmer’s Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
In an industry with little regulation, constant recalls, and rampant misleading advertising, The Farmer’s Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmer’s Dog’s first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog and home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals and is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Brett’s battle to cure his dog’s stomach issues illustrated how processed and un-healthy even “organic” and “natural” pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vet’s recommendation. The results were staggering — Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful and healthy fresh food can be, he teamed up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food and created the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmer’s Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
- Develop strategies focused on cultivating and maintaining relationships with influential companies and individuals such as social media personas, veterinarians, bloggers, and dog trainers.
- Source, qualify and build lasting relationships with mission-aligned brands and individuals that will grow sales and establish The Farmer’s Dog as the leading pet health brand
- Implement and monitor the appropriate KPI’s that will quickly determine the success of each partnership
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication
- 5+ years driving a sales strategy
- Previous experience building and managing a team within a fast-growing company
- A track record of implementing and monitoring KPI’s
- Previous experience identifying and executing strategic partnerships
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty as we grow
- You must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies.