The Farmer’s Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
In a industry with little regulation, constant recalls, and rampant misleading advertising, The Farmer’s Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmer’s Dog’s first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog and home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals and is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Brett’s battle to cure his dog’s stomach issues illustrated how processed and un-healthy even “organic” and “natural” pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vet’s recommendation. The results were staggering — Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful and healthy fresh food can be, he teamed up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food and created the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmer’s Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
Our Customer Experience team sits at the front line of a burgeoning startup that is committed to delivering the best experience at every stage. We're looking for an advocate for our customers –– someone who continuously raises the bar by inventing creative solutions on the fly. In this role, you'll provide exceptional service and build your skills in analytics, UX, sales, and communications.
We are currently hiring for a variety of full time schedules and applicants must have availability to work weekends.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through one-on-one interactions
- Leave every prospective and current customer feeling loved and valued
- Utilize feedback to improve systems and assist in developing The Farmer's Dog Customer Journey
- Track responses and work with product team to develop future improvements
- Learn to be a health and nutrition wiz; provide support on dog health, care, and wellness
- Participate in cross-functional projects with opportunities for growth, i.e. customer insights, user experience, operations
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- All-hands-on-deck attitude with an ability to remain calm and excel under pressure
- You are: organized, empathetic, and a natural problem solver.
- You must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs). Prefer dogs to other species.
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies.