Teracore is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives of our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
We are SO glad you are reading this. But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must have:
- US Citizenship, as required by the government agency, and the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- experience with cybersecurity / information security assessment in supporting various assessments and tasks with technology risk assessments (DIA, SRA, Risk Analysis) covering information systems and related web services, network appliances, software following security engineering principles which would result in all vulnerabilities being identified
- Knowledge of FISMA, NIST Special Publications, OMB, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Plan development
- Knowledge and experience with technology risk assessments covering web services, network appliances and software
- Knowledge of System Interconnections to include VPN and other encryption technologies
- Knowledge and experience with cloud systems, Cloud Service Providers (CSP), and FedRAMP
- Excellent written communication and technical documentation / proofreading
It will also be great if you have:
- Knowledge of IT enterprise processes
- Professional Certifications from (ISC)2, ISA, PMI, CompTIA, SANS
- Some project management experience, experience in monitoring and overseeing multiple tasks concurrently lasting 4-6 months long
- Knowledge/experience with SharePoint and BigFix
- Knowledge/experience with technology security engineering, analysis, and assessment
- Knowledge/experience with security architecture principles and system modeling (or Pilot)
- Professional Security Certifications (CAP, CASP, CISSP, etc.)
- Knowledge of the IRS As-Built-Architecture (ABA) is highly desirable
We're glad you're still reading.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about some of the day to day duties of this role. The Cyber Security Information System (IS) Risk Assessment Analyst uses security engineering principles to perform security risk assessments during the development of systems, applications, or system architecture designs before production, primarily to new development information systems (modernization) or systems undergoing major upgrades. For legacy systems impacting modernization, you will apply security engineering principles to system upgrades and modifications to the extent feasible, given the current state of hardware, software, and firmware within those systems. Other duties include:
- technically assessing both application and general support system security configurations and implementation
Yes, that was a mouthful! But, there's more! If you’re interested in partnering with Teracore, let’s chat. We look forward to discussing the details with you. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to IWantToWork@teracore.com. Thank you again for your interest!
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence. Teracore does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, sensory, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.