Teracore is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives of our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
We are SO glad you are reading this. But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must:
- have at least 15 years of relevant experience OR a Master's Degree
- be able to work on client site in Reston, VA, post-pandemic restrictions
- have US Citizenship and background investigation are required to attain a favorable entry on duty (EOD)/initial public trust clearance, per customer requirements
- be able to demonstrate multiple project experience in AR and P2P areas in a leadership role
- have sound knowledge of key AR and CA process areas
It will also be great if you have:
- an active DHS EOD/Suitability
- experience in a client-facing, contract support environment
- knowledge of DHS TRIO (CWMD, TSA and USCG) Project is a Plus, but not required
We're glad you're still reading.
Some of your day to day duties will include to design, develop, enhance, debug and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications. Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Act as team leader on projects. Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of others on the development team. Participate in development of software user manuals and technical reports
Other duties and requirements:
- Analyze requirements with DHS Component Agencies
- Responsible for Fit / Gap analysis
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents to produce detailed documentation describing, the design and any subsequent functional specifications that document the interface requirements from and to third party systems
- Drive all meetings with the customer
- Design Oracle RICEW
- Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations
- Configure Oracle modules
- Assist training team with content development
Yes, that was a mouthful, and there is oh so much more! If you’re interested in partnering with Teracore, let’s chat. We look forward to discussing the details with you. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to IWantToWork@teracore.com. Thank you again for your interest!
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence. Teracore does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, sensory, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.