Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
The Sales Development Representative role holds an essential position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline and has a direct impact on the business. If you are excited about uncovering new opportunities and delighting customers, you could make a real impact in this role.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Evaluate customers and use sound judgment to advance them through our pipeline.
- Develop sales approaches and pitches that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and develop professional relationships with prospects.
- Contribute to the sales engagement strategy.
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Participate in ongoing training and stay up-to-date with new products and services.
- Understand Telnyx’s goals and develop new ways to enhance our performance.
What we are looking for
- Commercial experience in sales or marketing (SaaS experience a benefit).
- Fluency in English is a must, other language skills are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust.
- Empathetic and comfortable speaking to customers at all seniority levels.
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.).
- An interest in technology with the ability to learn quickly.
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling, and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- A strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?