At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is looking for talented individuals who want to be part of building next-generation business applications on the cloud. He/she will use the passion and expertise in creating world-class products and will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis
- Financial Analysis & driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc)
- MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to leadership team.
- Chartered Accountant
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in Accounts Receivables and General Accounting
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Problem Identification, Problem-Analysis, and Problem-Solving
- Strong work ethic, team player, reliability and interpersonal skills
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.