At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ability to understand the application both functionally and technically
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- 5+years of experience as an Application Support Engineer.
- Working knowledge of SQL,Mongo Databases & basic network configuration
- Knowledge in DB and APIs
- Coding skills are a huge plus point
- Previous experience in application, production or product support
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Complex problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Basic understanding of IoT and software - preferred not mandatory
- Candidate should be ready for rotatinal shift
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.