Location: Nashville, Washington DC and NYC
Job title: Field Specialist
Job Type: Freelance/ Part Time
Reporting to: Regional Lead – US East
Are you looking for something flexible? Are you interested in joining a fast-paced and growing global organization? Do you have a keen attention to detail?
We are looking for Field Specialists to join our team on a freelance basis. This person will shadow pharmaceutical representatives for the day and prepare a report based on observations made while working with the representative as they interact with their customers. The positions are contracted on a daily basis, based on the size of the project and number of field days required. The position would be suitable for someone looking for part-time freelance and project-based work.
- Contacting sales representatives to arrange a shadowing day in the field
- Observing interactions between sales representatives and customers without disrupting their day (either face to face or virtually)
- Conducting a 60 min interview during the field day
- Submitting structured reports (workbooks) after each day in the field based on observations made within 24 hours of field visit
- Attending 30-60 min online sessions prior to each project to understand the project objectives and share feedback
- Participate in project debrief calls and potentially provide feedback to assist in the development of final recommendations
- 7-10 years sales, marketing or market research experience within Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries.
- Bachelors degree – marketing, science, or data focus is preferred.
- Availability to work on a freelance basis
- When working on a project, have 1-5 days availability during the week
- Flexibility to work from morning to evening
- Flexibility to travel within the country (approximately 50% domestic travel required)
- Good knowledge of Excel and typing skills
- Strong attention to detail and good listening skills
- Work with a successful and well-established company with an enviable growth trajectory
- Working with 29 out of top 30 pharmaceutical companies globally
- Working on projects commissioned by the majority (29 out of top 30 globally) of the main pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent reputation and record of repeat business
- Great flexibility in managing the workload and opportunity to travel within the country
- Structured and on-going training system and working with strong management team
STEM Healthcare is a dynamic, fast paced global pharmaceutical and life science, commercial benchmarking firm headquartered in the UK and present across six continents. STEM have developed an audit process and built a benchmarking database with more than 500,000 face-to-face observations completed across 52 countries. The benchmark provided is unique in the pharmaceutical industry consisting of over 100 KPIs, while focusing on 2-3 key priorities during formulation of action planning in order to help clients further accelerate performance.
STEM accelerates performance, improves strategic alignment, and facilitates excellence in marketing, medical, market access and account plans strategy execution. Due to the unique, specialised and highly targeted offering, STEM is experiencing a rapid growth phase, and recruiting heavily across the world. New employees will be joining at a time where rapid career development and growth opportunities are expected, as the organisation works towards their mid and long-term goals.
Vision: To always be viewed as an essential partner in enabling our clients to reach more patients with their medicines
Mission: To accelerate high performance
Core Values: Brave, Honest, Performance Driven, Practical, Customer Focused, Caring
Find us here:
STEM Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. STEM Healthcare will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. STEM Healthcare only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.