Location: Germany, Bremen area
Job title: Field Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced and growing global organization? Do you have a keen attention to detail?
We are looking for a Field Analyst to join our team on Permanent basis. This person will shadow pharmaceutical representatives for the day and prepare a report based on observations made while working with the representative as they interact with their customers.
- Contacting sales representatives to arrange a shadowing day in the field
- Observing interactions between sales representatives and customers without disrupting their day (either face to face or virtually)
- Conducting a 60-90 min interview during the field day
- Submitting reports after each day in the field based on observations made (no recordings or note taking are permitted)
- Attending 30-60 min online sessions prior to each project to understand the project objectives and share feedback
- Sales or market research experience within pharmaceuticals, pharmacy, scientific and lab experience, or medical field graduate
- When working on a project, have 1-3 days availability during the week
- Flexibility to work from morning to evening
- Flexibility to travel within the country
- Fluency in German and English (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Excel and typing skills
- Strong attention to details and listening skills
- Professional demeanour and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work with a successful and well-established company with an enviable growth trajectory
- Working with 29 out of top 30 pharmaceutical companies globally
- Working on projects commissioned by the majority (29 out of top 30 globally) of the main pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent reputation and record of repeat business
- Fantastic learning opportunity across much of the industry, different therapeutic areas and brands
- Great flexibility in managing the workload and opportunity to travel within the country
- Structured and on-going training system with support from a strong management team
- The activity is a balanced mix of home office and field days
- Technical equipment in the home office and a company car
STEM Healthcare is a dynamic, fast-paced global pharmaceutical and life science, commercial benchmarking firm headquartered in the UK and present across six continents. STEM have developed an audit process and built a benchmarking database with more than 500,000 face-to-face observations completed across 52 countries. The benchmark provided is unique in the pharmaceutical industry consisting of over 100 KPIs, while focusing on 2-3 key priorities during formulation of action planning in order to help clients further accelerate performance.
STEM accelerates performance, improves strategic alignment, and facilitates excellence in marketing, medical, market access and account plans strategy execution. Due to the unique, specialised and highly targeted offering, STEM is experiencing a rapid growth phase, and recruiting heavily across the world. STEM has a proven track record of successful collaboration with freelancers all over the world, offering attractive and reliable project-based opportunities.
Vision: To always be viewed as an essential partner in enabling our clients to reach more patients with their medicines
Mission: To accelerate high performance
Core Values: Brave, Honest, Performance Driven, Practical, Customer Focused, Caring
Find us here:
STEM Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. STEM Healthcare will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. STEM Healthcare only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.