Job title: Junior Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Reporting to: Business Analyst Manager
Location: Office based – Tokyo
We are looking for a highly analytical and data-driven graduate to join us in the business analysis team. The role will help you to develop a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and to gain a unique insight into best practices across the industry.
As a member of the analysis team, you will have great visibility and exposure to senior directors in the company and the opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility for project delivery early-on in your career. You will be supported by an experienced analyst team through your development and training and be expected to collaborate and offer new insight within a close-knit team environment.
- Managing multiple client projects and their timelines to meet both internal and client’s deadlines.
- Collaborating with Project leaders and other analysts to interpret data and formulate action plans and recommendations for clients.
- Analysing data from multi-sources using quantitative and qualitative methods to derive insights.
- Pressure testing data and identifying areas for investigation and training.
- Building and maintaining MS Excel databases from source data.
- Produce high quality presentations and other deliverables for clients using PowerPoint.
- Supporting members in the analysis team to meet client deadlines and drive development and efficiencies within the team both locally and on international projects.
- The ideal candidate must have an Economics or Science based degree in subjects with numerical emphasis (such as Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering etc.)
- A few years of experience in a similar analysis or sales job within the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills to handle multiple projects with different stakeholders.
- Advanced Level experience in using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive individual with drive and ambition, a strong work ethic to grow in a dynamic environment with good opportunities to help develop and further the business as a whole.
STEM Healthcare is a dynamic, fast paced global pharmaceutical and life sciences strategic benchmarking firm headquartered in the UK and present across six continents. STEM have developed an audit process and built a benchmarking database with more than 500,000 face-to-face observations completed across 52 countries. The benchmark provided is unique in the pharmaceutical industry consisting of over 100 KPIs, while focusing on 2-3 key priorities during formulation of action planning to help clients further accelerate performance.
STEM accelerates performance, improves strategic alignment, and facilitates excellence in marketing, medical, market access and account plans strategy execution. Due to the unique, specialised and highly targeted offering, STEM is experiencing a rapid growth phase, and recruiting heavily across the world. New employees will be joining at a time where rapid career development and growth opportunities are expected, as the organisation works towards their mid and long-term goals.
Vision: To always be viewed as an essential partner in enabling our clients to reach more patients with their medicines
Mission: To accelerate high performance
Core Values: Brave, Honest, Performance Driven, Practical, Customer Focused, Caring
Find us here:
STEM Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. STEM Healthcare will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. STEM Healthcare only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.