Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our companies include Calibrate, Lively, Vault Health and Jasper. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
Redesign Health is launching a new venture, StealthCo, a pharmacist-enabled comprehensive medication management approach, optimizing prescription drug outcomes for patients and providers.
The annual US cost of drug related morbidity and mortality is greater than $500B, with nearly 40 million US adults impacted by improper use of prescriptions / drug mortality. Current drug optimization and adherence solutions are not comprehensive and lower touch.
StealthCo is a tech platform that integrates the pharmacist as a key member of the care team, empowering patients to feel heard about their diverse medication challenges, driven to stay on therapy, and capable of leading healthier lives.
About the Job
As CEO of StealthCo, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction and vision for the company while building a high-caliber team to execute on the mission and achieve business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale.
- Structure and execute a thoughtful hiring plan to recruit, retain, and develop world-class talent.
- Take the concept from “zero” to “one”. Lead the founding team in their effort to launch the initial product and establish product market fit.
- Drive strategy and decision-making across all functional areas, including business development, product, technology, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Determine the highest order KPIs and build the plan and team to measure, monitor, and improve them.
- Lead all fundraising activities to support growth objectives, in partnership with Redesign Health.
- Design, execute, and refine go-to-market strategy with an established point of view on negotiating and structuring partnerships.
- Assist in defining, evaluating, and evolving the product roadmap by identifying new opportunities and gaps.
- Drive operations and operational rigor, including full P&L and cash flow management.
- Regularly partner and communicate with Redesign Health and relevant investors/Board of Directors.
- Create and sustain a great company culture consisting of clearly articulated values and inspired leadership to enable strong working relationships across all levels.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of experience in the healthcare sector, with demonstrated progression of senior leadership roles (including CXO, GM or CEO experience).
- 3+ years of experience hiring and managing teams.
- Prior start-up company experience as a founder or very early-stage employee.
- Prior experience navigating complex practice agreements / working closely alongside physicians and pharmacists.
- Previous experience in multi-speciality practice settings or effectively navigating mid-to-large size healthcare systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of value-based care arrangements and payor / provider pain points.
- Action Orientation. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Resiliency. Is confident under pressure. Handles and manages crises effectively. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Communicates Effectively. Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Drives Vision and Purpose. Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision. Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
- Drives Results. Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps others achieve results. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Financial Acumen. Understands the meaning and implications of key financial indicators. Uses financial analysis and tools to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities.
- Decision Quality. Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions.
- Strategic Mindset. Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios and articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value.
- Instills Trust. Follows through on commitments. Is seen as direct and truthful. Keeps confidences. Practices what he/she preaches. Shows consistency between words and actions. Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming