SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SonicWall is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Director of Public Relations on the corporate marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing, this role is responsible for building strategic and tactical plans that promote the company brand and image within the media, as well elevate the visibility of key SonicWall executives and cybersecurity experts.
- Lead all aspects of company’s global PR strategy and tactics
- Develop PR strategy based on company objectives, product launches, marketing tactics, etc.
- Oversee short- and long-term programs executed by partner PR agencies
- Build and nurture relationships with industry contacts, journalists, media personalities, etc.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of PR initiatives, including global and regional coverage by media tier, share of voice (SOV), unique visitors for online publications, and more
- Collaborate with senior leadership, corporate marketing, field marketing, sales teams, channel partners and customers on company messaging, POVs, testimonials, interviews, etc.
- Elevate profiles of senior leadership and established cybersecurity experts through media training, interviews, news commentary, editorials and more
- Write and/or collaborate on corporate press releases related to company news, product announcements, threat intelligence, etc.
- Manage crisis communication plans and processes with cross-functional teams
- Present PR KPIs to both small and large groups, including senior leadership
- Manage budgets, contracts and incidental spends for corporate PR programs
- Lead corporate awards programs, including planning, submission, execution, promotion, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, business, marketing, communications or related discipline required
- 10-15 years of experience in PR strategy, corporate communication, crisis communication, etc.
- Experience working with PR tracking and media monitoring tools and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in B2B environments and/or cybersecurity a plus
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.