SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Role: Channel Account Manager
1. Direct Touch with End-Users. Identify prospective end-users, present SonicWall story, identify solution gap in Non named Accounts.
2. Direct Touch with Partners. Identify prospective partners, present SonicWall story, manage partner enablement, preparation of partner planning, business plan implementation, lead generation, partner roadshows, scoping and quoting requirements (with collaboration where required, and supporting all partner needs.
3. Experience in developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals and quotes, and presenting security solutions. Ability to map SonicWalls’ value propositions into a partner’s strategic priorities to create compelling events for their sales force.
4. Ability to develop and execute a joint business plan with partners that maps out quota achievement strategies and tactics.
5. Provide reliable partner forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual interval.
6. Actively develop solid, qualified and healthy partner sales pipeline and meet quota expectations.
7. Maintain strong partner (distributor and reseller) relationships.
8. Identifies creative incentives and opportunities to increase sales.
9. Serve as a subject matter expert of SonicWall’s products and services.
10. Manage all territory strategic partnership engagements including but not limited to partner and annual plans, QBR’s.
11. Work closely with Territory Account Manager and help in aligning correct partner for the customer/opportunity requirement.
12. Grow revenue across all product streams.
13. Analyze reseller capacity throughout the country to pinpoint activities to match recruiting efforts. Perform analysis of reseller mix by product specialty and develop plan to ensure recruitment efforts target correct mix of resellers. Analyze sales and industry trends and make appropriate recommendations to ensure long-range planning needs are met
14. Utilize lead generation and inbound marketing, as well as with the help of distribution partner business intelligence.
15. Increase our partner base and discusses SonicWALL products with resellers, distributors, solutions providers, and training partners to help drive sales and revenue target achievement.
16. Maintains processes that assure tight integration between partners and the sales and customer success team.
17. Partners with Marketing to ensure ongoing communication to partners of business requirements and expectations.
18. Serves as relationship liaison and escalation path between the partners, sales, customer success, and other internal organizational departments.
1. 7-10+ years of experience in the technology sales or channel.
2. Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota expectations.
3. Proven experience managing a territory/region and working remote.
4. Existing strong relationships in your region with enterprise customers.
5. Lead, development and maintenance of regional strategy with aligns with national goals.
6. Understanding of security concepts, solution selling.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Ability to be able to roll-out a partner business plan to ensure the partner revenue with SonicWall grows as required.
9. Experience using Saleforce.com
10. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as web -based presentation software: Ring Central.
11. Ability and willingness to travel within territory. Expected up 50% travel across region.
12. Highly motivated with a desire for success.
13. Fluent business English language (written/verbal) is a must
14. Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented.
1. Self-starter. Highly motivated.
2. Personal values, including honesty, integrity, trust, loyalty.
3. Strong phone manner. Ability to position company and product against competitors.
4. Strong presentation skills. Ability to listen to client requirements, document their needs, and collaborate to provide solution.
5. Strong ability to work with channel partners (and support them)
6. Strong conversational skills
7. An interest in Cyber Security and helping companies better protect their environments.
General KPI guide:
• x10 meetings End-Users (in person, in-depth calls or RingCentral) per week.
• X10 new/existing End-User outbound prospect calls/emails per day.
• X10 new/existing Channel partner outbound prospect calls/emails per day.
• Complete Sales Sprints each week (download, listen, take assessment).
• Update Channel Plan by 15th of month following end of previous Quarter.
• Sales Pipeline Coverage:
o Grow and maintain x3 overall coverage.
o Grow through:
Existing clients: Upsell/Cross-sell/upgrades/ Proof of Concept deployments
New Clients: Switch out promotions/ Upgrades/ Proof of Concept deployments
Partnering with other tech companies.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.