Our team collaborates with all of Snyk’s departments to support the evaluation, implementation and operation of technologies across all departments, as well as the rollout of systems and integrations to support our fast growing company in its adoption of new systems.
Our current technology environment includes a handful of core systems like Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite, Slack, Google Workspace, Okta and (soon) Workday along with a lot of other SaaS apps. This environment is rapidly changing. We are adding applications, workflows and integrations all the time.
We are looking for a project manager that will define/create much of our approach to IT project planning, management and delivery. You are not stepping into a clean, well-defined role. You are the “prototype” for tech project management function at Snyk; the one who will help us figure out how to plan, execute and communicate this work to all of Snyk.
You will juggle multiple projects at any given time. Some might only last a week, others a month or two. You will help us get better at planning and executing these projects. You will also put in place the measurements and data to help us better understand and communicate our capacity and commitments. This role will report to the Program Manager.
You’ll spend your time:
- Partnering closely with Snyk business stakeholders to ensure we are accurately translating internal needs into well defined projects and backlogs.
- Guiding our Tech Operations and Systems Engineering teams (our IT delivery teams) in the prioritization and implementation of solutions that are aligned with the needs and prioritization of the company.
- Tracking and reporting on projects and their associated KPIs, such as the roll out of a new HRIS system (Workday), or the implementation of a company-wide internal support system and process
- Inspiring a Product Thinking mindset across the entire CIS group, as a well as introducing agility and transparency to our IT development processes.
- Creating project templates for reliable, repeatable execution of projects.
You should apply if you:
- Have 5-10 years proven technical project management experience
- Have experience managing an ongoing portfolio of varied projects. This is not a job for people with only serial project management experience.
- Have experience in Agile methodologies. Ideally, you’re deep in Agile and have a strong understanding of roles, approaches, etc.
- Have experience in Agile Coaching. Have helped implement or deepen an organization’s adoption of agile.
- Have experience in a SaaS-heavy technical environment.
- Have experience working with Cloud Native technologies in an Infrastructure domain. Successfully delivering cloud platforms at scale.
- Have experience in building platforms and products for internal customers, with the ability to drive adoption of these products
- Have experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing priorities.
- Are user-focussed and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- Communicate proactively, and enjoy working with people from multiple disciplines across engineering, marketing, sales, security, HR and finance
- Adept at working across multiple teams, with the ability to set a vision and roadmap at a group level
- Have experience in working in a geographically distributed / remote environment. You can set and manage your own work without direction from others. You are comfortable and experienced working asynchronously (Slack, written docs, other collaboration and communication tools).
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.