Snyk is actively working to identify a data-driven Event Marketing Manager to collaborate with our existing team and help us drive our business forward through world-class events and experiences for both prospects and customers.
Our mission is to help organisations use open source software and stay secure. Well over 450,000 developers have adopted Snyk as part of their workflow, we have over 400,000 projects, and over 1m patches, with a series of top brand customers on board (including Google, Skyscanner and Asos), and a large and ever-growing stream of incoming requests to buy Snyk Enterprise. We also recently raised a new funding round of $70 Million!
We’re focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities as they develop, and to help security and governance teams understand their status and drive improvement. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
Your mission will be to manage our US-East demand gen event calendar, growing inbound leads and owning end-to-end event processes. You’ll work closely across the marketing team and will directly support the sales team with creating and executing compelling events. Your goal will be to drive leads, build pipeline, and accelerate existing opportunities.
You’ll spend your time:
- Managing sponsored and hosted events in the US-East region. You will negotiate sponsorships, manage vendors, develop booth environments, signage, budget, and staffing to deliver high-quality, on-brand presence at 3rd party events.
- Researching new sponsorship opportunities and gathering information to assess the relevance of events for our target audience.
- Organizing private events (lunch and learn, dinners, happy hours) to support our sales team or other internal stakeholders. Interfacing with sales, marketing, and product teams when planning and managing deliverables.
- Strategizing audience acquisition and how to effectively gain the interest and engagement of our potential buyers.
You should apply if:
- You are an outgoing, fun, creative event marketer with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- You are nimble, agile, hands-on, and excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are a creative thinker AND detail oriented, with a keen focus on overall event experience
- You are a strategic thinker and driven by results
- You are highly energetic with a “get it done” attitude
- You have a proven ability to conceptualize, manage, and execute on the full event lifecycle
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are willing to travel to support your events.
- B2B event marketing experience in a startup environment preferred
The ideal candidate will join us in our Boston office, but if you are based remotely in the EST time zone then we would love to hear from you as well!
We’re deeply committed to our healthy, inclusive culture and are working hard to nurture a diverse team at Snyk; we particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.