SingleStore is the database for data-intensive applications. But we are not just building a database, we are building a platform for modern applications. To support that vision, SingleStore innovation integrates with and is integrated by technologies in the modern application stack.
The Director of Technology Ecosystem at SingleStore is responsible for identifying opportunities to integrate SingleStore technology and for managing and developing relationships with complementary technology providers in areas such as:
- Data Integration, Ingestion and Migration
- Identity and Security
- Application Development and Deployment
- BI, Advanced Analytics, ML & AI
In this non-quota carrying role you will report to the Chief Innovation Officer and focus on:
- Building and expanding technical relationships that involve product integrations
- Building and driving the business case for developing product integrations (built by partner, by SingleStore, or jointly)
- Developing joint value propositions for the respective products and integrations and promoting joint value propositions internally and externally
- Generating awareness, leads and creating measurable impact to our customers
You will work closely with many teams across functional areas. For example, you will work closely with:
- the Product, Sales and Technical Services teams to understand gaps and problems that can be addressed through partnering and integrations
- the Engineering and Innovation teams to build innovative solutions
- the Marketing team to generate awareness
Additional responsibilities include
- Develop and manage relationships with technology partners across functional areas
- Track & record customer adoption and success
- Evangelize and promote the joint value proposition in the respective Marketing, Sales/SE and joint partner organizations
- Build and drive assets for joint enablement, awareness and go to market programs.
- Presentation assets outlining the joint value proposition
- Technical sales enablement
- Blogs, Webinars, Podcasts, Tech Talks, etc.
- Other events
- Ensuring technical documentation is kept up to date with the partner & Singlestore
Skills and experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technology background and understand the database and analytics market and current trends and could function well in a marketing or sales organization.
- Experience working with Technology Partners in an Alliances, Business Development or Product Management role
- Proven ability to rally internal cross-functional resources and to lead projects through influence
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and drive internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable engaging a variety of roles ranging from Engineers to Business Executives.
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.