Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Technical Support Engineer
As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced Support Engineer as a part of its engineering team. In this role, you will work with customers and internal Customer Success Managers on the identification and resolution of technical issues primarily in the post-launch support phase of the project.
This role will appeal to individuals who are interested in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company where decisions must be made quickly. Written communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers are extremely important. You will be a member of a team but you should be a self-starter who assumes responsibility and accountability to provide world-class service to Simpplr customers. You will provide first-line support on both the Simpplr application and its integration with other 3rd party integrations.
Your job responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues experienced by Simpplr customers post-implementation
- Proactively working the support ticket queue and managing customer expectations on reply & resolution time
- Coordinating with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to resolve customer requests quickly
- Promptly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams and/or leadership
- Resolve cases with KB article deflection, Product training knowledge, Salesforce Platform architecture understanding, SSO troubleshooting knowledge, Chrome dev tools, and Har Log Investigation
- Help with customer version upgrades (scheduling and performing via Salesforce Platform)
- Contribute to team goals (OKRs / KPIs) and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple functions on the team
What you did in the past that makes you a great addition to our team
- 4+ years in direct customer-facing support, professional service, integration or customer success roles
- At least 3 years experience in supporting Salesforce Platform, Java, SQL, Oracle, or AWS
- You are technically competent, business-oriented, and you know your way around the instance setup in Salesforce
- You understand how modern web technologies work with the ability to troubleshoot APIs, SSO (i.e. Google, Okta, Azure, Workday), CSV/Metadata analysis and know your way around a browser’s developer’s tools
- You have an understanding on how web MVC frameworks work
- You have a good energy that contributes to a positive work environment and a great customer experience
- You proactively implement and execute new ideas when you see something can be created or improved
- You enjoy working with different functions both internally and externally as you can appreciate each role and bring diverse perspectives into your discussions
- Excellent Communication Skills and advanced customer soft skills (most customers will be US based)
Basically they should know how modern web apps function. However, they may not know what MVC is even if they have this knowledge.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.