Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As an Account Manager, you will help drive Simpplr’s growth by cultivating relationships with named customer accounts focusing on retention and expansion by navigating them through complex sales cycles, and providing value through Simpplr solutions. You are an adept sales person, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels within your customer list.
You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a consultative manner. You get excited about customer retention, expanding our footprint and forging new relationships and opportunities within your portfolio, and independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
Within your assigned portfolio accounts you will be responsible for finding and developing opportunities to:
- Expand Simpplr’s solutions within new areas of the business including additional products and capabilities
- Drive renewals for your assigned book of accounts
- Partner with Customer Success on renewing and growing customer accounts
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals within the assigned customer portfolio, in alignment with the company’s core values
- Build pipeline to ensure successful achievement of ARR targets
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a pipeline against established targets and contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales cadence meetings
- Articulate path to closure and key tactical steps for all deals
- Develop winning proposals encompassing all aspects of Simpplr platform, business case and ROI metrics
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes
- Collaborate with internal resources as part of our team selling approach
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 2+ years of field sales or account management experience in technology / software industry preferred
- 3+ years of overall direct sales or account management experience
- Proven track record of excellence in SaaS sales where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record of closing deals with enterprise customers
- Startup sales experience is highly desirable
- Success with building relationships and selling to various stakeholders and multiple LOBs
- Experience in selling SaaS and enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.