Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
We are looking for a Sr Director/Director, Alliances & Channels to help us mature our partner programs and recruit/manage a productive ecosystem of ISVs, SIs & Agencies to drive incremental ARR. Reporting to the VP, Alliances & Channels, the role is ideal for a high-energy, team player with diverse sales skills such as problem solving, relationship building and negotiation.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Identify, recruit and enable new partners that will source and/or influence sales opportunities for Simpplr.
- Articulate joint-value propositions, position the full suite of Simpplr products and services and build mindshare within partner organizations.
- Develop and manage mutually-beneficial relationships with assigned key partners in North America.
- Work with partners to build Alliance-generated pipeline and support Simpplr’s direct sales teams in winning opportunities where partners are involved.
- Provide feedback and share insights with product and marketing teams.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS direct and partner sales to mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Track record of consistent quota attainment/over-attainment selling with and through partners.
- Demonstrated success developing and growing relationships with complex partner/customer organizations.
- Comfortable engaging virtually or in-person in business conversations with C-suite executives, giving a product demo to partners or prospects and white-boarding integration use-cases.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, solution consulting, professional services, marketing and product teams.
- The preferred location for this role is the San Francisco Bay Area. 25%- 30% travel is anticipated.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is required. MBA or similar preferred.
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Have experience partnering with Salesforce, UKG and Workday.
- Have fluency with employee experience, internal communications, knowledge. management, collaboration and other employee-centered solutions.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.