Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Simpplr is looking for a dynamic individual to join as field marketing manager. In this exciting role, you will be at the forefront of Simpplr’s hypergrowth to generate pipeline, brand awareness, and customer loyalty through a wide range of events including trade shows, user groups, and roadshows. You will also lead a cross-functional team to put together our first user conference in 2021. This is an integral position in a highly visible and impactful marketing organization.
What you will be doing:
- Negotiate and coordinate with industry organizations to sponsor conferences/trade shows and local events
- Research and organize Simpplr led user groups and seminars across the country
- Manage all elements of physical presence at conferences including booth/table, signage, personnel, speakers, lead generation, social media, collateral, giveaways, and raffles
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute pre and post-event communication and follow up
- Liaise with customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Lead the creation of our first user conference
Who are we looking for?
- A driven individual that thrives on success and winning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years field marketing experience
- Experience managing a user conference
- Experience working with a field sales organization
- Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.