Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Simpplr is looking for a driven professional who has demonstrated achievement as an individual outbound development representative and have a playbook of best practices you can share. You thrive on individual attainment but seek a career in management and more strategic initiatives. You enjoy helping others succeed and seek to work at a fast-growing company that is still establishing processes and best practices. You will add to the Simpplr culture of winning as a team, helping others and no jerks allowed. The position will start as a player coach and transition to a full-time management role.
What you will be doing:
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Create BDR outbound playbook and train the rest of the sales organization
- Implement outbound best practices and cadences
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to improve processes and implement campaigns
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Simpplr products and technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
- Create a motivating sales environment for your SDR team through learning and fun incentives.
- Create and run salesforce reports for SDR achievement tracking and pay
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- A minimum of 1-3 years of management experience in Sales, Business/Sales Development or Inside Sales management, preferably in high technology based products and/or service
- A minimum of 1 years an outbound SDR
- Preferred minimum 1 year experience working for a Series A-C company
- Salesforce and Salesloft (or other sales acceleration tool) proficiency
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a Business/Sales Development environment
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, product management and customer success
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.