Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist at Simpplr, you'll partner closely with our Finance team as well as various team leads at Simpplr. You will play a critical role in the day-to-day Accounts Payable functions, scaling our vendor processes as well as executing expense reports for Simpplr employees.
How You’ll Make An Impact
Reconcile corporate credit card reports in Expensify
- Perform full cycle accounts payable processing: invoice data capture, coding with correct account and department information, and posting payments
- Set up and maintain ACH information for payees
- Manage vendor profiles and set up new suppliers in the accounting system; obtain W9 for all new vendors
- Keep track of 1099 vendors
- Resolve vendor account discrepancies by investigating documentation and proactively following up to seek resolution
- Manage AP emails and correspondents
- Reconcile monthly SFDC liability, and the allocation of prepaid and expensed
- Maintain Fixed Assets schedule and physical tracking of Fixed Assets for completeness
- Assist with various month-end close tasks
- Provide support and customer service to other departments
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience with Accounts Payable
- Basic understanding of standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Eager to learn
- Computer skills:
- Experience working with Quickbooks Online, Salesforce CRM, Bill.com and Expensify
- Proficient in Excel
What it is like to work at Simpplr?
We are a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, whilst keeping a relaxed working environment.
It is really important for us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we will make sure you love working at Simpplr.
See what people think about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Simpplr-Reviews-E1628815.htm
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.