Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
What you will be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Simpplr both internally and through your outbound efforts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified sales accepted opportunities
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- A minimum of 1-2 years of previous prospecting experience in a Sales Development Representative role
- Usage of Salesforce as your CRM system including creating new records, logging calls, and completing lead qualification profiles for prospective clients.
- Understanding of Account Based prospecting techniques, including usage of role-specific tools to identify key contacts in target accounts.
- You have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills including responding to inquiries both on the phone and via email
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills to help decode a prospects pain points through a short conversation
- You have been able to learn, from formalized instruction and also self discovery, how to best present the benefits of the product you are selling
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Shown excellent time management skills and the ability to work in an efficient manner
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.