Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team!
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Simpplr both internally and through your outbound efforts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified sales accepted opportunities
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- Have an interest in sales or 0-12 months of SDR experience
- A driven individual that thrives on success and winning
- You have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills including responding to inquiries both on the phone and via email
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills to help decode a prospects pain points through a short conversation
- You have been able to learn, from formalized instruction and also self discovery, how to best present the benefits of the product you are selling
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Shown excellent time management skills and the ability to work in an efficient manner
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews