Who We Are
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. We are trusted by leading brands including Workday, UKG, AAA, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University to engage their employees by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. Our overarching goal is to be a company that is loved by its employees, customers, and investors. Simpplr’s year-over-year growth rate and Glassdoor ratings illustrate our success. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
As a Sales Enablement Leader, you will lead field enablement efforts, onboarding, and ongoing training for the growing sales team. You will teach the full sales process, including pipeline generation, MEDDPICC qualification, and practical application of the full sales process. You will drive continuous improvement, productivity, ongoing field personnel development, and all related enablement efforts. You will own all sales-training related tools and ensure the maximum effectiveness of the full sales tech stack. You will leverage best practices in sales performance, training, tools and methodologies with a focus on enhancing field team productivity and execution. The position requires a thorough understanding of the business to business customer journey and partners very closely with sales leadership, sales operations, marketing, and product management.
What you will be doing:
- Define, develop, and align the sales enablement strategy to Simpplr’s business goals. Use data and insights to achieve the objectives of improving sales performance, support sales execution, and facilitate learning content.
- Develop global field enablement and talent development programs that increase enablement success and adoption rates across the field organization. This includes effective onboarding of new field team hires.
- Lead enablement strategy: Content curation/creation and management; curriculum design, maintenance, and measurement; coaching curriculum design, maintenance, and measurement; onboarding framework and maintenance; upskilling framework and maintenance
- Partner with sales leadership and executive management to curate and facilitate content related to enablement programs
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Create and deliver sales training content to educate the sales team on key collateral such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product information, and custom work
- Develop and maintain onboarding, certification and recertification programs for field members
- Leverage technology tools (e.g.: Gong) to ensure sales team members are using effective messaging and adhering to sales process.
- Create and deliver effective field training aligned to partnerships, product releases, competitive intelligence, messaging, etc.
- Drive adoption of enablement initiatives and ongoing training efforts
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- 5+ years of sales operations, business operations, or similar role in technology / software industry
- A strategic thinker and solid problem solver with a “get it done” attitude
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges a sales team encounters daily.
- Ability to establish strong relationships and influence across various functional areas
- Solid understanding and experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
- Experience with sales enablement/productivity platforms and processes (e.g.CRM, Quote to Contract, onboarding, enablement)
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.