SimplyInsured is on a mission to eliminate the fear from purchasing and navigating health insurance in the United States. We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and families. With more than 15,000 customers and major partnerships with Intuit and Square, we're growing quickly and disrupting this convoluted, confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone.
Our team’s broad experience includes founding companies; scaling successful startups like Cardpool and Domo; working in established companies like Cisco Systems, Convergys, Dell EMC, and Yahoo; consulting at Bain, McKinsey, and Deloitte; and venture capital investing. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator, and h ave been funded by top-tier investors at Polaris Partners, New York Life Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and AltaIR Capital. We are a Series A company and have raised $10M+ in venture capital.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every perspective is respected and supported. We are motivated by the diversity in our backgrounds and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
People are our greatest asset and the Talent team is on the frontlines of finding and attracting the best of the best for SimplyInsured. We are looking to add a Recruiting Specialist who can provide an exceptional candidate experience and level of service. The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for multiple key touch points along a candidate’s journey, from posting jobs and scheduling interviews to drafting offer letters and various administrative tasks that occur as a candidate transitions to an employee. This role requires “white glove” professional interaction with candidates, management, and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees. The Recruiting Specialist champions an exceptional candidate experience from beginning to end.
This position will be located in our Lehi, UT office and will work closely with our Customer Support and Revenue Operations teams. As a part of this role, we are looking to find someone who’s comfortable with both the scheduling and coordinating aspects of the role as well as support the sourcing and hiring of our entry-level talent.
- Support the Recruiting Specialist team by scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Owning the candidate experience through the interview process
- Navigate a variety of schedules and calendars to ensure a smooth and complete interview process
- Deliver a consistently positive Candidate Experience to passive and active job applicants
- Mail out candidate “thank you” gifts from the team for participating in our virtual onsite process
- Help prepare and post job openings on our career site and other platforms we engage with
- Assist with new hire onboarding tasks (filing, coordination with internal teams, new hire packages, etc.)
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Efficiently and effectively help fill open positions.
- Participate in New Hire Orientation when needed
- Work on other ad hoc projects within the team
- Ability to communicate clearly with new-hires, corporate employees, and management.
- A customer service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to envision processes and scenarios to help improve the employment procedures.
- Ability to assist new hires with SimplyInsured's culture, policies, and regulations.
- Strong communication skills over the phone.
Your skills include
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) with 1-2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiating, closing candidates, on-boarding) will be ideal
- Ability to partner with other talent scouts/sourcers and technical recruiters both internally and externally
- Ability to learn/flex and adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to have difficult conversations around sensitive topics including compensation expectations and immigration law & policy
- Strong written communication skills
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to candidates and internal partners
- Must be articulate and confident when presenting opportunities to passive candidates and defining Client's position in the market
Benefits and Perks
- We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following don't apply until we're safely back in the office: Team Outings (in-person), Offsite Retreats Every 6 months (in-person), Dog-Friendly Offices, Collaborative Office Space, and Stocked Kitchen
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock option packages
- Take what you need - time off plan
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- FSA plan
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
With the spread of COVID-19, SimplyInsured offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees who require access. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.