At SimplyInsured we are on a mission to eliminate fear in health insurance.
Health insurance is complicated, expensive, and really important - so it tends to create fear for most people; our goal is to reduce that fear as much as possible.
We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and their families. With more than 20,000 customers and several major partnerships including Intuit and Square, we're growing quickly and disrupting this convoluted and confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator, and have been funded by top-tier investors at Polaris Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, New York Life Ventures and AltaIR Capital.
As a Client Operations Coordinator, you will work with our Client Onboarding team and our carriers to ensure all of SimplyInsured’s customers are properly submitted and enrolled with their requested Insurance Carrier. This role will require you to work with various insurance carriers to resolve any eligibility concerns and ensure that, once approved, the Customer is correctly enrolled in their insurance plan(s).
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Client Onboarding team with submitting all required documentation and information to the Insurance Carriers
- Work to resolve any eligibility concerns with the carrier
- Ensure our customers are properly enrolled on the SimplyInsured platform
- Utilize phone, text, and email to provide proactive outreach to Insurance carriers to help move our customers through the onboarding process more quickly
- Partner with internal team members in revenue operations and support to ensure a smooth, high-satisfaction experience for customers
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in an execution-based role (sales, operations, customer service)
- Passion for helping people - especially when it comes to their health
- Highly productive in completing a high volume of tasks
- Fantastic organization skills
- Familiarity working with support ticketing and/or support CRM software tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- Generous stock option packages
- Competitive compensation
- “Take what you need” time off plan
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- FSA plan
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
The base salary range for this position is $15.00 per hour.
We have a market-based compensation structure. The salary for this position may vary based on a candidate's experience, industry expertise, technical skills, and location. The range provided is just one component of total compensation including, but not limited to bonus eligibility based upon the achievement of performance objectives and company stock options.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every opinion is respected, we hold each other to extremely high standards, we're driven by the diversity in our backgrounds, and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested; we'd love to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.