Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
You can read our story here or see some recent press: Forbes, Condé Nast Traveler
Sensei is seeking a highly skilled Retreats Assistant (On Call) to join our team. This individual will provide accurate, prompt, and efficient support to the therapists and practitioners in their daily treatment and class needs. Must be available for flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This position reports to the Assistant Operations Assistant Manager and will operate in a five-star resort setting:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Viewing treatment schedules and planning daily activities (morning, mid, & evening shifts)
- Constant awareness of slack messages for hale needs
- Opening Hales for appointments (and any other assistance MT’s may need to prep for morning starts)
- Assembling treatment sets and delivering them to the Hales
- Replenishing Hale pantry needs (products, robes, etc.)
- Processing laundry (Process clean linen delivery and deliver to Hale)
- Organization of the linen storage room and maintenance upkeep
- Organization and maintenance of the Support van (gas, washing)
- Unloads, loads and runs dishwasher daily.
- Therapists help as needed.
- Assist with the setup and breakdown of scheduled classes as needed.
- Assist with the tidying of the gym, fitness studios and yoga pavilion
- Stocks gym with cold towels and tangerines.
- Picks up tangerines from security office as directed.
- Supports leads with tasks such as inventory and organization of storage
- Reports any issue in spa/wellness equipment to the Operations Specialist/ Manager on Duty.
- Ability to learn “best practices” and take constructive criticism and instructions from your supervisor
- Friendly demeanor, great smile, energetic, calm, and empathetic
- Refrains from participating in gossip and non constructive behavior.
- Able to make sound decisions
- Ability to work independently with general guidance and instructions
- Organized and able to prioritize and remain focused on tasks.
- Must be able to operate equipment, including: an iPad, computer, hand radio, and be able to text message.
- Ability to climb stairs, a ladder, bend, stretch, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
- Responsible to set up equipment and clean equipment
- Must be able to bend, stretch, sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time, at least 10,000 steps a shift, up and down steps and hills, in the outdoors in all-weather conditions and temperatures.
- Ability to push and pull equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time
- Must be available for flexible hours, evenings and work weekends, and holidays.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly Rate
- Access to Meditation,Yoga and Fitness classes when off duty
- Attend Wellness Lectures
- Gym Access
- Discount on Spa services
- Laundry Service
- Access to Bikes
- Reimbursed Parking fees and Transportation from neighboring Hawaiian islands
- Accommodations provided for recruits from neighboring islands
- Employee Meals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.