Our products and technology facilitate the retreat experience by delivering hospitality and wellness information to the point of service. In addition, we build data capture systems that help track our guest’s well-being before, during, and after their stay with us, and we apply this information to personalize the experiences and services we deliver.
We are seeking a talented, motivated individual to join Sensei as a Technical Product Manager. As part of our product development team, you identify and document customer requirements, oversee key aspects of the product development process, and provide leadership and coordination between engineering, product, marketing, and other internal teams. You are a driver of the development process, correlating and synthesizing information from multiple teams and departments to maximize efficiency, execution, and intelligent development processes. Our ideal candidate has at least four years of experience, including a proven ability to manage projects successfully and foster a collaborative environment.
- Work cross-functionally to manage the development process to achieve planned objectives
- Help define realistic goals and timeframes, schedule work, and manage projects through to completion
- Understand product requirements, technical challenges, business needs, and develop plans for mitigating risk and delivering features/solutions that meet requirements in a timely fashion
- Manage complete development lifecycle and team progress via grooming, planning, and daily scrum sessions
- Resolve conflicts, identify blockers, and drive execution
- Employ product management techniques to keep the scope, time, and cost of development in check
- Work with teams to meet forecasted development goals
- Define product success criteria vis-à-vis testing and post-launch sequences
- Work with internal and external engineering teams, product, and other stakeholders to ensure work is on schedule and aligned with business objectives
- Articulate the status of multiple concurrent projects for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Keep tickets and requests up to date and organized
- Follow and define the software development cycles and processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Four years in a technical product management role, preferably utilizing Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience in software product management for both consumer-facing and business solutions
- Preferred: prior experience in the hospitality industry
- Degree in computer science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of engineering and development processes and technologies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well and lead the world toward greater wellbeing.
Based on Dr. Agus’ philosophy, Sensei believes we can guide our guests to greater wellbeing by offering experiential movement, rest and nourishment classes and programs. The launch of the Retreats wellness brand took place on Lana’i, Hawaii in partnership with Four Season’s lodging and food offerings by Nobu. In this location, Sensei Porcupine Creek, Sensei is operating the lodging operation, as well as world-class golf, tennis, spa, fitness, movement, nutrition, meditative, enrichment and body assessment facilities. In addition, Sensei will run the F&B operation, as part of a licensing agreement with Nobu. Sensei programs and continuing learning sessions are high-touch, evidence-led and supported by the latest technology. You can read our story here.
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, EAP, FSA and 401k match
- Stock Options
- Wellness Benefit
- Great Time-off Policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.