Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the most incredible tool in health and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
We are looking for a Product Owner to help us deliver the product vision for our portfolio of wellness and wellbeing solutions at Sensei. This role is for someone who is highly organized, analytical, and gets excited about delivering high quality product releases. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and inquisitive product professional who loves to dig in and understand business and customer needs. This individual is adept at communicating and planning cross-functionally to deliver the most impactful software improvements.
- Manage and make visible the product backlog, or the prioritized list of requirements for future product development.
- Prioritize/groom the product backlog to align with strategic goals
- Work with key stakeholders to understand and prioritize customer/user needs based on business value/ROI
- Successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority
- Successfully interact and influence across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities
- Work closely with engineering to oversee development stages, including planning, refinement, product review and sprint
- Lead scrum
- Act as the primary liaison and own communication between stakeholders and the development team
- Develop user stories, map features, user flows and define acceptance criteria
- Own evaluating the product progress throughout each iteration (sprint) and reporting on progress to key stakeholders
- Actively work to remove impediments that block the team’s successful completion of a release/sprint
- Own product release planning and set expectations cross-functionally about upcoming features/improvements
- Work closely with product management team to inform and assist in creating the product strategy & roadmap
- Work closely with product management team to organize implementation plans and estimates into project plans
- Be a champion for the product, customer, and team
- Knowledge & experience in agile software development
- 3+ years product owner/product management experience in software development
- Technical knowledge with ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the hospitality or wellness industry is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.