Remote Locations: CA, WA, IN, CO, TX, and OR
Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the most incredible tool in health and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
We are looking for a Sr. Full-Stack engineer to help us create the future of wellness by working on technologies for our luxury wellness retreats.
This engineer will merge a passion & empathy for our users with attention to detail, velocity in prototyping, and close collaboration with product & design to build world-class product experiences — all in service of guiding our users to greater wellbeing.
A successful engineer at Sensei will be enterprising and results-focused, humble while trying to improve the team, and driven by growth.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company founded by two of the best in their fields – technology and health – and impact new technologies that will empower people to live longer, higher-quality lives. The role is for someone passionate about pushing the limits of what's possible and working with top-notch partners. The Job is located in Santa Monica, CA, but we are open to hiring remote candidates from Indiana, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, and Washington.
- Design, implement and maintain cloud web applications.
- Contribute to the development of our backend and frontend applications.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Provide design feedback before implementation to ensure technical feasibility as well as user-friendly designs for interfaces and workflows
- Coordinate with security experts to evaluate and improve the security of our applications
- Deliver software of the highest quality through attention to detail and thorough testing.
- Identify and resolve performance issues.
- Any and all other requests from the Director of Software Development or CTO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with React.js.
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .Net Core.
- Experience with any public cloud platform development like Azure or AWS.
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL, SQL Server, or any similar Relational Databases.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Hospitality software experience (Opera, B4T, SpaSoft, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with Mobile Development is a plus.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Django + Python, NodeJS, Docker, Swift, Azure/Lambda Functions.
- Experience implementing and integrating REST APIs or GraphQl
- Experience working across microservices and understanding interactions between services.
- Experience designing and implementing microservices.
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks such as Entity Framework Core, Django ORM, etc.
- Deep understanding of development, maintenance & support functions of Enterprise Software, platform-based services & SaaS solutions.
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401k and FSA plans
- Subsidized gym membership
- Ergonomic height adjustable desk
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.