Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
The Pre-Arrival Specialist is the point of contact between a future arrival and Sensei Lana’i team with administrative responsibilities to streamline the flow of new reservations and guest itinerary building.
- The Pre-arrival specialist (PAS) acts as first point of contact after a booking with Sensei location. This position builds the confidence of our future guests and helps them navigate the pre-arrival questionnaire and planning of their upcoming experience at Sensei. This PAS Is required to have proper phone etiquette, be patient and mindful of the guest expectations and be able to properly explain the services offered by Sensei as well as the Intended results from the guest experience when they visit a Sensei Retreat or club.
- Currently this position will support our Lanai property and will also support additional locations as they are added from a central reservations and experience desk set up.
- Answer incoming calls or Initiate outreach to guests with future stays
- Up-sell and assist in booking future stays and experiences prior to arrival
- Build rapport and trust with all guests through direct communication via Phone and email
- Build, manage and communicate guests stays and profiles In Book4Time, OneDrive, GMS and other company-related software programs
- Manage and build guest Itineraries In the GMS ( Guest Management System)
- Provide seamless transition of guest onboarding to Sensei Guides to prepare for in-stay
- Manage and navigate various calendars using Microsoft Outlook and Inter-company tools
- Interpret survey results or provide feedback on guest technology to guests
- Protect the privacy and confidentiality of all guests
- Communicate guests’ preferences to designated departments and keep profiles updated
- Monitor voicemail and email to reply and maintain 24- hour response time to messages
- Utilize Asana program to communicate to keep track of all confirmed guests
- Follow-up with Four Seasons or other Sensei locations regarding upcoming guests and flights, bookings, contact Information or any details needed to perform PAS duties.
- Input new bookings into Asana, B4T & RMS or system tool required
- Review and send Daily Flash reports to designated teams
- Send weekly reservation reports to Leadership
- Other work that may be assigned by management
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Detail-oriented with multi-tasking different systems
- Spa and Wellness education and training preferred
- Reservations or Communication experience preferred
- Phone etiquette training
- Experience with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Experience with Opera, Book4Time preferred
- Full Time
- Available to work 7 days a week
- Flexible hours - schedule will be set for phone coverage
- Work Location - Santa Monica, Ca.
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.