Manager of Software Engineering
The Manager of Software Engineering will be responsible for managing and leading a team of software engineers in the design, development, testing, and deployment of software products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and management, with experience in leading teams of engineers and collaborating with other departments to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products.
Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence; by development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine as well as a suite of technically-advanced tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and have been recently ranked No. 7 in LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups of 2022, featured in Forbes as #1 Software company in Ohio in 2022, and on G2’s “Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022” list!
The Seamless Family
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
- Manage and lead a team of software engineers in the design, development, testing, and deployment of software products
- Develop and maintain high-quality software code
- Conduct code reviews and approvals
- Work closely with other teams and departments to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products
- Develop and implement software development best practices and processes to ensure the team is working efficiently and effectively
- Identify and address technical issues and challenges that may arise during the software development lifecycle
- Mentor and provide guidance to team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather technical requirements and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Manage the performance of the software engineering team, including goal setting, performance reviews, and career development
- Ensure that software engineering projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering management position
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with other departments and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address technical issues and challenges
- Experience with software development tools such as GitHub and JIRA
- Experience with cloud-based development and deployment, such as AWS
- Experience with Agile in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience mentoring and coaching software engineers
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.