We are seeking exceptional candidates to join a systematic trading team as a Systematic Trading C++ Developer. The team was founded in 2016 and is built on a successful track record of trading systematic strategies powered by scientific methodologies and cutting-edge technologies. The team focuses on strategies primarily trading macro-related instruments such as global stock index futures, bond futures, currencies, commodities, in both developed and emerging markets and across multiple time horizons (from minutes/hours to days/weeks). The team fosters a working style that encourages entrepreneurship, autonomy, cooperation and a focus on learning and development.
You must be able to go to our Summit office 1-2 days a week.
What you’ll do
The Systematic Trading C++ Developer will work closely with other members of the technology team as well as portfolio managers & researchers to build cutting-edge trading & research infrastructure as well as expanding the platform to cover new products and markets. You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end platform helping to manage market data, execution, simulation, data transformation, positions and risk. The ideal candidate enjoys keeping updated with latest technologies, cloud services, and language features and would look to bring on the relevant technologies to help the team continue to be bleeding edge.
What you’ll bring
What you need:
- Expertise in C++, ensuring familiarity with new features in C++14/17/20 and beyond
- Proficiency with Git, CMake, Clang, Ninja and other modern software development tools
- Experience with low latency real-time system development
- Experience with large scale C++ projects and a heavily templated codebase
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
- High energy level with a collaborative and humble approach to problem-solving
We’d love if you had
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Expertise in building cutting-edge trading and research infrastructure
- Experience with macro-related instruments