About the role
Trellis is looking for talented engineers to join our team. You will have ownership of projects through the entire development cycle - from planning and development to validation, iteration, and maintenance.
In this role, expect to
- Improve the stability, quality, and performance of our data service.
- Collaborate cross functionally to solve business problems and continue to support our rapid growth.
- Problem solve. Our work can often require implementing unconventional solutions.
To succeed in this role, you have
- 2+ years developing software in a production environment.
- Experience as a software engineer on an agile development team.
- Previous experience writing high-quality, effective testing that empowers developers instead of being a burden.
- Developed a fine balance between shipping speed and writing extensible code.
- The ability to work in complex systems that require deep domain context - being in the middle isn’t easy!
Nice to have, but not essential
- Prior experience with Puppeteer
- Familiarity with GCP