We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of communications channels. The graphic designer owns the creation and maintenance of our company’s visual and content assets to support the corporate brand, product marketing, sales enablement and other marketing goals. At RTI, graphic design includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, ebooks, collateral, ads, event exhibitions and more.
From concept through execution, this candidate will work with internal and external customers to improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Evolve and elevate RTI’s brand look and feel.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing and Professional Services teammates to support our website design and content marketing (collateral, promotional materials, PPT, blog, social media assets, newsletter, and more).
- Partner with other internal customers including Engineering and Workplace Services to deliver iconography, logos, facilities enhancements and more.
- Elevate our work by bringing new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our Marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Help RTI improve the impact of our visual identity.
- Maintain a file structure for organizing completed assets as well as support components such as photographs, graphic elements, fonts, color palette, templates, etc., for ease of use and efficiency.
- Document and maintain corporate brand standards.
- Manage the production process including sourcing stock images, finalizing and preparing files for print and creating templatized deliverables.
- Ensure a proactive, positive, collaborative approach to working with internal and external customers.
- Work comfortably with a close-knit team and maintain high productivity and accountability during independent work.
- Gather and develop graphics project requirements through patience, attention to detail, creativity and candor.
- Communicate project status, goals and strategies, in a timely, professional manner, to a diverse group of internal stakeholders.
- Manage numerous projects, juggling varying deadlines, with professionalism, positivity and reliability.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or a related field, or BA/BS and equivalent working experience.
- Past B2B experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content optimization system (e.g., HubSpot)
- This person must create assets for the web that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a positive user experience.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator.
- Ambition to strive for and achieve excellence as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Effective project management and prioritization skills and ability to reliably get the job done.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.