Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and talented individual with a passion for Sales? RTI is currently looking for a Renewal Specialist who wants to be part of an innovative organization!
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Drive and close renewal opportunities in assigned territory
- Generate all quotes in assigned territory (renewals and new business)
- Work with account teams to identify upsell opportunities and construct a plan for execution
- Work with customer’s procurement department to ensure renewals come in on-time
- Obtain a clear understanding of the RTI product and support value proposition
- Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, Opportunity Management, Data Quality & Accuracy, CRM Hygiene, Quotes and Forecasting
- Provide general assistance to the Account Teams which includes, training new hires on products, CRM, qualification process & existing account base
- Work with Business Operations on all incoming RFQ/RFP’s that come into respective territory
- Work with Business Operations to ensure purchase orders are moving through the queue without any complications
- Act as a liaison between Operations, Sales, Services and Customers
- 3 + years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a quota-carrying sales role
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities
- Strong level of urgency, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion on time
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience recording information in Salesforce or similar CRM system preferred
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.