Are you building a foundation of website maintenance skills that you are eager to build upon? Do you like working with people who permeate positive energy, enthusiasm, respect and integrity - and do you consider yourself to be one? If you love the web as a communication platform and enjoy imagining and conveying content publicly in a highly organized way, this is a great opportunity for you to gather more experience and skills with a terrific team and company!
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Assist the Content Team with ongoing website maintenance
- General maintenance plus special projects
- Help to execute on website SEO recommendations
- Evaluate the website for content consistency and proper links and manage necessary improvements
- HubSpot infrastructure overhaul
- Work with Content Team, Associate Creative Director and Campaign Marketing Manager to design and execute a plan for reorganizing website and blog files
- Assist in the project to localize web pages for the Asia/Pacific market
- Work closely with Content Marketing Manager and Content Marketing Writer
- Contribute to micro-site(s) design discussion
- Create new page structure and pages according to plan
- Populate pages with translated content; verify for accuracy, navigation and format
- Blog support
- Assist with preparing blog posts for publication
- Help to execute on blog SEO recommendations
- Assist with data analytics requirements of Data SWAT Team
- Light analytics research; YouTube, blogs, other content
- General administration and maintenance to assist the Content Marketing team and Partners/University team
- Pursuing a undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Beginner-level website maintenance experience on a recognizable platform (i.e., HubSpot, Wordpress, Wix)
- Comfortable with Google docs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a remote team
- Reliable, conscientious and possessing a successful track record of working as a team player
- Experience with HubSpot website management
- Content creation experience
- Experience applying social media performance metrics analysis
- Familiarity with SEO metrics and strategies
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation. RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Salary Range: Starting at $18 per hour