Are you an aspiring Marketing professional looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are a smart, ambitious and creative natural communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent attention-to-detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking Marketing Assistant to support day-to-day operations in our Marketing department. This candidate will help market RTI and increase brand awareness through industry tradeshows, corporate events and more. This position reports to the Marketing Specialist and will be responsible for coordinating Marketing programs throughout the U.S., EMEA and APAC territories.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Assist with coordination of global corporate events (virtual and physical) including but not limited to tradeshows, seminars, meetups, user groups and webinars
- Work with team members to coordinate pre-event, during, and post-event marketing activities and communications
- Coordinate event activities including Marketing calendars, web updates, abstract submission, speaking opportunities and panels
- Assist with onsite event logistics, including proper booth staffing, booth logistics and staff registrations
- Communicate event details to key stakeholders and local account teams
- Manage EMEA event, collateral and merchandise shipping logistics
- Coordinate with vendors to facilitate printing and/or production of collateral, event graphics and merchandise
- Manage lead reporting process including timely lead uploading and tracking in SalesForce as well as campaign creation, entering leads, completing leads information, and monitoring event registrations
- Monitor and assist with maintaining the Marketing budget by tracking expenditures for all events and webinars
- Execution and support of global social media plan including contributions to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Serve as overall support for Marketing activities in the region; provide input on trends in Europe that affect our markets as well as flag appropriate local content that should be leveraged at the global level
- Coordination of Internal communications at the Spain Office including communication channels such as chalkboard and jumbotron
- Adherence to corporate guidelines with regards to graphics, messaging, branding, and facilities look and feel
- Serve as overall support for Marketing
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and events
- Previous working experience as a Marketing intern/Assistant in a Corporate or Agency environment. Customer service/client-facing experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal English language skills, B2 minimum level required. All Marketing communications will be in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, as well as interface with all staff levels including executives
- Outstanding organizational, attention to detail and time management skills
- Passion for the Marketing and Communications Industry with an interest in Events and Event Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or studies related to Communications
- Interest in the Technology industry
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience a plus
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere a plus
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.