RTI is looking for an energetic and passionate Sales Enablement specialist to help drive sales initiatives. This role will work directly with sales leadership, services, product and markets, and marketing to help transform our sales enablement content and training programs into a competitive advantage for our go-to-market teams. An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Collaborate with content owners in Marketing, Products and Markets, Sales, Finance, Services, and Operations to govern and maintain content and collateral across all products and industries. Examples Include: You own monthly stakeholder meetings, updating content when needed, response to questions on content, reporting and metrics on content used or not used.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to help facilitate the development of sales onboarding and ongoing sales training programs within the Sales Enablement Platform. Examples Include: Meeting with SME to help explain how to use the tool, Timing the presentation to video when uploaded, make sure all supporting content has been uploaded.
- Provide timely and easy access to all information account teams need to do their jobs. Examples Include: Sales Enablement Newsletter, Moderating Global Sales Calls, Emails to Sales Team
- Promote sales highlights outside of the sales organization within RTI so others can understand how their work impacts the success of sales. Examples Include: Sales Newsletter, Maintaining Confluence Pages, documenting new Design Wins.
- Use Metrics to track engagement on the Enablement Platform and prepare reports for stakeholders on these metrics. Examples include: What content is being used the most, what content has not been used at all, are there trainings that users are struggling with, are there trainings that users are behind in?
- Administration of the Sales Enablement Platform, including the maintenance and user management within the platform. Examples Include:, Adding new users when new people are hired, monthly meetings with HR to make sure users are current, administration of groups/teams and segments.
- BA/BS degree in a business related field
- Preference is to have experience at an embedded systems company, where you understand the partners and sales process of building a product over building an enterprise system.
- Experience with presenting, facilitating and delivering both in-class and online training
- Experience with SalesHood, as an LMS/CMS
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Sale, Command of the Message)
- Experience with reporting and dashboards in Salesforce
- Involvement in sales enablement groups (e.g. Sales Enablement Society)
- You have worked in software, either embedded or enterprise software, for at least 2 years either in sales enablement, technical sales, sales, or product management.
- You are an extrovert that does not shy away from communicating complicated information and can do it in a clear, concise and actionable manner.
- You have an innate desire to help others succeed, and gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment when they do as a result of your work.
- You think outside of the box, and enjoy finding new and creative ways to teach others topics that have been difficult to teach in the past.
- You are data driven, and like to utilize data insights to drive decision-making and can give examples of how you have done this in the past.
- You have some level of experience with Learning Management Systems, which includes creating and designing e-learning programs.
- You can take on multiple projects at a time because you are highly organized, prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.