The Content Marketing Manager will own the strategy and creation of all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to build awareness, increase engagement and generate leads. In addition, you will help define our brand story and have an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our company’s RTI Connext® product enables intelligent architecture by sharing information in real time, making large applications work together as one.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. With over 1,500 deployments, RTI software runs the largest power plants in North America, connects perception to control in vehicles, coordinates combat management on US Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims. RTI is the best in the world at connecting intelligent, distributed systems. These systems improve medical care, make our roads safer, improve energy use, and protect our freedom. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture makes RTI a truly special place, and has led to RTI’s 2019 and 2020 Great Place to Work Certification. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career, and enjoy the journey.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Provide industry marketing expertise on our audiences, key vertical markets and sub markets, personas, value propositions and messaging for:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Autonomous Systems
- Industrial Automation
- Oil & Gas
- Work with team to develop overall content strategy, content pillars (topics, areas of focus) and execution plans
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and execute on new opportunities to raise RTI awareness and leadership in new and existing markets
- Work with team to develop integrated promotion plan for content
- Develop and manage promotion of content for optimal effectiveness with trends, current news and RTI and industry scheduled activities
- Provide direction and/or write content pieces
- Ensure all materials meet SEO objectives and metrics
- Develop short- and long-form content for the lead funnel (top, middle, bottom)
- Identify and fill gaps in existing materials
- Develop strategy and content campaigns to include:
- White papers, blogs, web content, collateral, social, video, podcasts, infographics, etc.
- Web pages
- Messaging guidelines
- Consistent presentation modules
- Speaking proposals
- Manage editorial calendar
- Provide direction and accountability for small team
- Set priorities and manage editorial calendar
- Coordinate content traffic through development, review, production and release
- Ensure quality control across final deliverables
- Track, measure and analyze performance metrics of content
- Refine content and distribution channels based on performance metrics
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, Communications or related field
- 5-7 years' relevant experience in writing, content marketing management, and communications
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and software marketing experience a plus
- Excellent people and project management skills
- B2B marketing experience
- Understanding of the Industrial Internet of Things space, AI, smart machines, and vertical markets (autonomous drive, energy, healthcare, etc.)
- Experience with marketing technology and platforms including: marketing automation platforms: Hubspot and Salesforce. SEO expertise is desirable!
- Experience in collaborating with campaign teams and working cross-functionally to achieve content goals
- Passion for engaging with customers, thought leaders and industry professionals
- DDS knowledge a plus
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.