Do you love to guide and deliver outstanding products that delight customers? If you enjoy working with cross-functional teams, interacting with customers, impacting products, and thrive in a dynamic and ambiguous highly technical environment, this is your role!
RTI is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help define, build and launch innovative products that connect and enable a diverse rich set of applications, such as autonomous cars and teleoperations on the ground and in the sky, next generation digital energy platforms, secure aviation systems and large scale patient monitoring systems. You will be a part of the Product Management team to help define, develop, and deliver RTI products to delight our customers and grow our business.
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects real-world devices. Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
- Collaborate with engineers and cross-functional teams to define and communicate a product requirements and roadmap.
- Own initiatives to build, launch, improve and scale software products, including security products.
- Understand and analyze technical industry trends, user needs and market opportunities.
- Identify and prioritize requirements for various aspects of product lines.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study (e.g., engineering, mathematics, information technology), or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ combined years of experience in product management or technical program management in systems software, networking, distributed systems or embedded systems.
- Understanding of software security solutions for network communications and distributed systems, such as cybersecurity, cryptography, encryption, or authentication techniques.
- Familiarity with product management functions, including writing requirements, prototype development, market research, competitive analysis, and product planning.
- Experience architecting systems with demanding security requirements such as mutual authentication, authenticated encryption, access control, etc.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including headquarters in the USA. Excellent English written communication skills, with the drive and desire to improve English verbal communication skills.
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts.
- Interest in creating and analyzing products and customer use cases.
- Experience working with software teams and interfacing with customers.
- MBA or graduate level business coursework completed.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.