Are you creative, passionate about social media and looking to join a technology company that is changing our world for the better? The RTI Marketing team is looking for a Social Media Specialist to drive our social media strategy. You will create compelling content and professional graphics to increase the company’s awareness, grow our brand loyalty and amplify our voice on a global scale. You will be hands-on in driving creative social media campaigns to tell the world who we are, what we do and why it matters.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Develop and execute a global social media strategy to increase RTI’s awareness and grow our presence among target audiences
- Daily management of RTI social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) including scheduling, timely posting and monitoring
- Work with the Public Relations team to ensure the company is actively participating in relevant, real-time conversations and stays up to date on the latest trends
- Develop and manage a corporate social media calendar to ensure RTI is ahead of current events while promoting our news, events, content and culture
- Effectively work as part of a team spread across multiple geographic locations/time zones to ensure messaging and brand consistency
- Manage RTI’s paid social media efforts including development of the strategy and working with internal stakeholders on execution
- Assist with developing RTI’s corporate voice and messaging, and ensure all social content is consistent with this strategy
- Work with our internal graphic designer to create graphics optimized for social media, such as banners, short video clips and branded photos
- Serve as the internal expert for social media working across departments to train executives, spokespersons and individual employees as requested
- Track, analyze and report on social media metrics
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media in the technology space, preferably B2B
- Experience with social media management tools and tracking/reporting on metrics and analytics
- Proven track record of building a corporate social media presence and engaged following
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for technology and storytelling
- Aptitude for creative, professional imagery optimized for social media (lay outs, photography, etc.)
- Able to work independently yet be a stellar team player with a natural ability for collaboration
- Very detail oriented
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Confident working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent copy writing/editing ability
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and G-Suite
- Basic graphic design skills (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with Google Analytics
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.