Seeking 3-5 years of experience
Are you creative, passionate about social media and looking to join a technology company that is changing our world for the better? The RTI Marketing team is looking for a Social Media Specialist to drive our social media strategy. You will create compelling content and professional graphics to increase the company’s awareness, grow our brand loyalty and amplify our voice on a global scale. You will be hands-on in driving creative social media campaigns to tell the world who we are, what we do and why it matters.
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
- Develop and execute a global social media strategy to increase RTI’s awareness and grow our presence among target audiences
- Daily management of RTI social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) including scheduling, timely posting and monitoring
- Work with the Public Relations team to ensure the company is actively participating in relevant, real-time conversations and stays up to date on the latest trends
- Develop and manage a corporate social media calendar to ensure RTI is ahead of current events while promoting our news, events, content and culture
- Effectively work as part of a team spread across multiple geographic locations/time zones to ensure messaging and brand consistency
- Manage RTI’s paid social media efforts including development of the strategy and working with internal stakeholders on execution
- Assist with developing RTI’s corporate voice and messaging, and ensure all social content is consistent with this strategy
- Work with our internal graphic designer to create graphics optimized for social media, such as banners, short video clips and branded photos
- Serve as the internal expert for social media working across departments to train executives, spokespersons and individual employees as requested
- Track, analyze and report on social media metrics
- 3+ years of experience managing social media in the technology space, preferably B2B
- Experience with social media management tools and tracking/reporting on metrics and analytics
- Proven track record of building a corporate social media presence and engaged following
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for technology and storytelling
- Aptitude for creative, professional imagery optimized for social media (lay outs, photography, etc.)
- Able to work independently yet be a stellar team player with a natural ability for collaboration
- Very detail oriented
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Confident working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent copy writing/editing ability
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and G-Suite
- Basic graphic design skills (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with Google Analytics
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.